Senior ERP Product Owner
We are looking for Senior Product Owner to join our team! We value experience but more importantly, we prefer people with a good attitude and willingness to learn new technologies. Our core values start with “People First”. When you walk through FusionHit’s doors, you feel our culture. You feel the warmth. People look you in the eye, and they smile. They see you as the important and valuable person you are… whoever you are.
- Collaborates with Architects to determine the best path forward to realize the product vision
- Produces high-quality user stories and acceptance criteria
- Grooms, prioritizes and manages the team backlog based on business value and input from the Agile Team and Product.
- Provides iterative feedback on development activities within the Scrum practice
- Key member (major contributor) in Agile team functions such as daily stand-ups (SUMs), sprint reviews, retrospectives, sprint, and release planning, and product showcases
- Demonstrates produced value from completed sprints to the business and relevant stakeholders.
- Communicates and manages expectations on product progress within their respective verticals to DPMs and stakeholders.
- Drives activities to increase adoption of assigned products, such as developing content, tools, and training
- Embraces product vision and exceeds customer expectations
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Owner
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Technology, Business or related field preferred
- English Level C1
- Understanding of systems analysis and design
- Previous experience in ERP or Manufacturing software REQUIRED.
- Previous experience with collecting information from business units and converting that information into actionable plans for development teams to execute
- Superior communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, preferably with SCRUM and Kanban.
- Agile Product Owner certification desired.
- Strong negotiating skills and the ability to build consensus across functional boundaries.
- Strong time and priority management – the ability to identify and focus on critical issues
PERKS OF WORKING AT FUSIONHIT:
- Work From Anywhere!
- Private Medical Insurance – covered 100%
- Personal and Professional Development Courses & Certifications
- Flexible Schedule
- 3 Sick Days per year
- Birthday off and PAID!
- Extra Days for Special Occations
- Team Building Meal Reimbursement
- Equipment Granted
- Monthly Recognitions
- Yearly Awards in our Gala Party!
- High Impact Committees
- Language Hits – English Program
Are you curious already?
• Take a look at our company Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fusionhit/
• Take a look at our company culture video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u66tkPjdps
• Take a look at our Glassdoor reviews: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/FusionHit-Reviews-E4236409.htm