We are looking for Technical Architect (Microservices .NET) to join our team! We value experience but more importantly, we prefer people with a good attitude and willingness to learn new technologies. Our core values start with “People First”. When you walk through FusionHit’s doors, you feel our culture. You feel warmth. People look you in the eye, and they smile. They see you as the important and valuable person you are… whoever you are.
- Challenging and complex projects using high-end technologies related to Health and Wellness industry.
- Collaborate closely with the development and product teams on understanding project requirements.
- Build new and innovative products.
- Solid Agile Development Methodology.
- Solid QA Practice and Automation Framework.
- World-Class e-commerce platform.
- 8+ years of experience as a software engineer in a collaborative and agile environment.
- Proven experience as Technical Architect.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Firm understanding of software design patterns and principles.
- Experience developing distributed and microservices architecture-based systems.
- Experience in developing cloud-native solutions.
- Experience with async patterns and message queuing architectures.
- Experience with large-scale data systems is highly preferred.
- High quality organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
- Advanced level of English (C1).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.
- WFH (Up to 4 days).
- Game Room (Ping Pong, Wii U, Play Station, Arcade Machine, Geek Table Games, Foosball).
- Medical Insurance.
- Corporate Pluralsight, Udemy account.
- Happy Hour.
- Flexible Time.
- Cereal Bar, Healthy Snacks.
- Tech Talks.
- Career Path.
- Recreational Company Activities.
- Open space layout.
- Standing desk area.
- High-end equipment (Lenovo laptop, dual monitor).
- Social Program (HitCommunity).
- Company Awards.
- Sky TV at the office.
- Much more…
Are you curious already?
- Take a look at our company Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fusionhit/
- Take a look at our company culture video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u66tkPjdps
If you want to be part of FusionHit apply today! ** We are not offering relocation at this time. All Applicants must be legally eligible.