We are looking for Salesforce Admin/Developer to join our team! We value experience but more importantly, we prefer people with a good attitude and willingness to learn new technologies. Our core values start with “People First”. When you walk through FusionHit’s doors, you feel our culture. You feel warmth. People look you in the eye, and they smile. They see you as the important and valuable person you are… whoever you are.
- Challenging projects using high-end technologies related to Solar Energy Industry.
- Closely collaborate with designers, product and program managers, and technical management to help ensure we are building the right things the right way.
- Solid development practice with DevOps, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and other agile development processes.
- Great software development culture of learning from and supporting each other across our entire group and having fun while doing it.
- Deliver solutions in the Salesforce Lightning interface.
- 1+ years of experience in developing/configuring in Salesforce Lightning.
- 3+ years of experience actively administering Salesforce.
- Data Quality experience. (de-duplication, data standardization, etc.)
- Experience with source control (Git, SVN, …).
- Customize Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, custom objects, applications and tabs
- Help with ad-hoc reports and maintain/update current reports and Dashboards
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues
- Regularly perform data de-duping and cleanup procedures
- Manage Profiles, Sharing, User Permissions and Licenses for Standard and Partner Portal Users
- Maintain workflow, validation rules, field updates and email alerts
- Manage mass imports and exports of data using Data Loader and DemandTools
- Monitor Salesforce Helpdesk and act as the primary point of contact for Salesforce users
- Deliver training and communication to business users and salespeople
- Maintain Integration with other systems using AppExchange
- Use Reports, SOQL Queries to pull required data from Salesforce
- Coordinate with other departments to gather data from other systems
- WFH (Up to 4 days).
- Game Room (Ping Pong, Wii U, Play Station, Arcade Machine, Geek Table Games, Foosball).
- Medical Insurance.
- Corporate Pluralsight, Udemy account.
- Happy Hour.
- Flexible Time.
- Cereal Bar, Healthy Snacks.
- Tech Talks.
- Career Path.
- Recreational Company Activities.
- Open space layout.
- Standing desk area.
- High-end equipment (Lenovo or MAC laptop, dual monitor).
- Social Program (HitCommunity).
- Company Awards.
- Sky TV at the office.
- Much more…
Are you curious already?
- Take a look at our company Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fusionhit/
- Take a look at our company culture video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u66tkPjdps
If you want to be part of FusionHit apply today! ** We are not offering relocation at this time. All Applicants must be legally eligible.