We are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer to join our growing near shore team working with a US client. At FusionHit we support our people to grow, learn, and reach their full potential. We offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating the best working culture where our fusioners feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success. Must reside and have work authorization in Costa Rica, El Salvador or Colombia to apply.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Ability to understand the big picture and use the big picture to influence your designs and implementations
- Must be a good team player and feel comfortable presenting your ideas as well you must be willing to accept ideas from others
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, refactoring, code standards)
- Proven working experience in developing applications with Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Experience developing highly interactive applications
- A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
- Good knowledge of relational databases, specifically Postgresql
- 4+ years of professional programming experience in various languages; at least 2 years RoR experience.
- WFH (5 days).
- Medical Insurance.
- Corporate Udemy account.
- Flexible Time.
- Tech Talks.
- Career Path.
- Recreational Company Activities.
- High-end equipment (Lenovo laptop, dual monitor).
- Social Program (HitCommunity).
- Company Awards.
- Much more…
ARE YOU CURIOUS ALREADY?