We are looking for Sr. QA Automation Engineer or SDET to join our team! At FusionHit we support our people to grow, learn, and reach their full potential. We offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating the best working culture where our fusioners feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
- Challenging and complex projects using high-end technologies related to the Health & Wellness industry.
- Collaborate closely with the development and product teams, scrum master, product owners on understanding project requirements.
- Build new and innovative products.
- Solid Agile Development Methodology.
- World-Class e-commerce platform.
- Amazon AWS Cloud.
- CI/CD with Jenkins.
- Information Technology Degree or related.
- 4+ years of experience in quality assurance.
- Experience with Automation QA (Selenium).
- Experience with C# or Java Development.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics, and arrive at sound analysis and judgment.
- Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques, and approaches relating to web application.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to master new technologies quickly.
- Great communication skills.
- Working knowledge of test methodologies, processes, and tools.
- High intermediate level of English (B2).
- WFH (5 days).
- Game Room (Ping Pong, Nintendo, Play Station, Arcade Machine, Geek Table Games, Foosball).
- Medical Insurance.
- Corporate Pluralsight, Udemy account.
- Flexible Time.
- Cereal Bar, Healthy Snacks.
- Tech Talks.
- Career Path.
- Recreational Company Activities.
- Open space layout.
- Standing desk area.
- High-end equipment (Lenovo laptop, dual monitor).
- Social Program (HitCommunity).
- Company Awards.
- Much more…
Are you curious already?
- Take a look at our company Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fusionhit/
- Take a look at our company culture video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u66tkPjdps