We are looking for SCRUM Master to join our team! We value experience but more importantly, we prefer people with a good attitude and willingness to learn new technologies. Our core values start with “People First”. When you walk through FusionHit’s doors, you feel our culture. You feel warmth. People look you in the eye, and they smile. They see you as the important and valuable person you are… whoever you are.
- Challenging and complex projects using high-end technologies related to Health and Wellness industry.
- Act as the servant leader on Agile Scrum teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering projects that provide exceptional business value to customers.
- Build new and innovative automated solutions.
- Solid Agile Development Methodology.
- World-Class e-commerce platform.
- Facilitate all daily Scrum sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings; track challenges and roadblocks to resolution; safeguard team from distractions and remove impediments
- Assess, analyze, track and report on the state and progress of individual Scrum teams and their output, using Jira and other appropriate tools
- Foster team collaboration and interactions to achieve continual improvement and efficiency of delivery
- Participate and represent Scrum teams in the Scrum of Scrums meetings to surface and address cross team dependencies impacting release plans; drive resolution of action items from Scrum of Scrums
- Assist Product Owners in backlog grooming, release planning activities and trade-off decisions
- Coach team members on Agile Scrum and their roles in the Agile transformation, while ensuring adherence to Scrum values, principles and practices
- Interface and mediate conflicts with other Scrum teams, IT Management and Business Owners to ensure Scrum teams can stay focused; mediate challenges and conflicts within Scrum teams
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- JIRA project and portfolio expertise
- Proven depth of understanding of Scrum processes, roles and activities
- Demonstrate abilities as a change agent and thought leader
- 3+ years of Agile delivery with primary experience in Scrum
- 3+ years working in a high transactional (e-commerce) environment
- Experience in Agile organizational transformation and implementation
- Expertise in Scrum, Scaled Agile and Kanban
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSM, APO) – Agile coaching, Facilitation, and Leadership
- Understanding of software delivery and software project management practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to independently prepare and distribute important communication to various audiences
- Demonstrate success in influencing skills to achieve alignment in senior leadership, business stakeholders, and cross functional teams
- High intermediate level of English (B2).
- WFH (5 days).
- Medical Insurance.
- Corporate Udemy account.
- Flexible Time.
- Tech Talks.
- Career Path.
- Recreational Company Activities.
- High-end equipment (Lenovo laptop, dual monitor).
- Social Program (HitCommunity).
- Company Awards.
- Much more…
Are you curious already?
- Take a look at our company Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fusionhit/
- Take a look at our company culture video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u66tkPjdps
- If you want to be part of FusionHit apply today! ** We are not offering relocation at this time. All Applicants must be legally eligible.