- We are looking for an experienced RPA developer (UIPath specific) to join our team! We value experience but more importantly, we prefer people with a good attitude and willingness to learn new technologies. Our core values start with “People First”. When you walk through FusionHit’s doors, you feel our culture. You feel the warmth. People look you in the eye, and they smile. They see you as the important and valuable person you are… whoever you are.
- Work in tandem with the Business team to create automated processes for frequently repeated business steps.
- Solution development, support, and maintenance of RPA applications for a client in the Insurance space.
- Analyze process automation requirements and design robotic process automation solutions, architecture and logic.
- Support, debug, and correct any issues.
- Develop and maintain documentation Process Definition Documents.
- Contribute to the development of standards and best-practices for automation development, QA, process monitoring and overall development lifecycle.
- 2 years experience as RPA Developer
- Experience with UiPath (Advanced UiARD certification preferred)
- Experience in HTML, SQL, and either .NET/C# or VB
- Strong communication & collaboration skills •
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- English Level C1
- WFH (Up to 5 days).
- Medical Insurance.
- Corporate Udemy account.
- Flexible Time.
- Tech Talks.
- Career Path.
- Recreational Company Activities.
- High-end equipment (Lenovo laptop, a dual monitor).
- Social Program (HitCommunity).
- Company Awards.
- Much more…
Are you curious already?