We are looking for Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to join our team! We value experience but more importantly, we prefer people with a good attitude and willingness to learn new technologies. Our core values start with “People First”. When you walk through FusionHit’s doors, you feel our culture. You feel warmth. People look you in the eye, and they smile. They see you as the important and valuable person you are… whoever you are.
- Our client a Leader SaaS company in the learning management system space .
- Collaborate closely with the development and product teams on understanding project requirements.
- Build new and innovative products.
- Solid agile SCRUM Team methodology.
- 5+ years’ experience on Enterprise Web Applications using Ruby on Rails (RoR).
- Experience with ReactJS (nice to have).
- Detail-oriented & analytical skills.
- Good communications skills.
- High English level (B2+).
- WFH (Up to 4 days).
- Game Room (Ping Pong, Wii U, Play Station, Arcade Machine, Geek Table Games, Foosball).
- Medical Insurance.
- Corporate Pluralsight, Udemy account.
- Happy Hour.
- Flexible Time.
- Cereal Bar, Healthy Snacks.
- Tech Talks.
- Career Path.
- Recreational Company Activities.
- Open space layout.
- Standing desk area.
- High-end equipment (Lenovo laptop, dual monitor).
- Social Program (HitCommunity).
- Company Awards.
- Sky TV at the office.
- Much more…
Are you curious already?
- Take a look at our company Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fusionhit/
- Take a look at our company culture video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u66tkPjdps
If you want to be part of FusionHit apply today! ** We are not offering relocation at this time. All Applicants must be legally eligible