We are looking for Remote IT Help Desk Support to join our team! We value experience but more importantly, we prefer people with a good attitude and willingness to learn new technologies. Our core values start with “People First”. When you walk through FusionHit’s doors, you feel our culture. You feel warmth. People look you in the eye, and they smile. They see you as the important and valuable person you are… whoever you are.
- Challenging IT Environment with world class infrastructure.
- Great Team of professionals in Costa Rica and USA.
- Opportunity to learn and develop.
- Ticketing systems to follow-up with remote users using tools like Team viewer.
- 3-5 years Tech Support and IT fields experience.
- Experience with supporting users remotely with tools like Team viewer.
- Experience with Windows 10 and Office 365 troubleshooting.
- Experience with Automate Windows 10 builds.
- Familiar with SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager).
- Familiar with Windows Server/AD.
- Ability to Travel to USA when needed (US-VISA up-to-date).
- Organized and patient person.
- Great Customer Services Skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent years’ experience.
- High intermediate level of English (B2).
- WFH (3 days).
- Game Room (Ping Pong, Wii U, Play Station, Arcade Machine, Geek Table Games, Foosball).
- Medical Insurance.
- Corporate Pluralsight, Udemy account.
- Happy Hour.
- Flexible Time.
- Cereal Bar, Healthy Snacks.
- Tech Talks.
- Career Path.
- Recreational Company Activities.
- Open space layout.
- Standing desk area.
- High-end equipment (Lenovo laptop, dual monitor).
- Annual Company Retreat!
- Social Program (HitCommunity).
- Company Awards.
- Sky TV at the office.
- Much more…
Are you curious already?
- Take a look at our company Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fusionhit/
- Take a look at our company culture video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u66tkPjdps
If you want to be part of FusionHit apply today! ** We are not offering relocation at this time. All Applicants must be legally eligible.