We are looking for Manual QA Tester to join our team! At FusionHit we support our people to grow, learn, and reach their full potential. We offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating the best working culture where our fusioners feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
- Challenging and complex projects using high-end technologies related to the Health & Wellness industry.
- Collaborate closely with the development and product teams, scrum master, product owners on understanding project requirements.
- Build new and innovative products.
- Solid Agile Development Methodology.
- World-Class e-commerce platform.
- Amazon AWS Cloud.
- CI/CD with Jenkins.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience working in QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software and SQL
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics, and arrive at sound analysis and judgment.
- Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques, and approaches relating to web application.
- Working knowledge of test methodologies, processes, and tools.
- High intermediate level of English (B2).
- WFH (5 days).
- Medical Insurance.
- Corporate Udemy account.
- Flexible Time.
- Tech Talks.
- Career Path.
- Recreational Company Activities.
- High-end equipment (Lenovo laptop, dual monitor).
- Social Program (HitCommunity).
- Company Awards.
- Much more…
Are you curious already?