We are looking for Sr. QA Automation Engineer to join our team! At FusionHit we support our people to grow, learn, and reach their full potential. We offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating the best working culture where our fusioners feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
- Challenging and complex projects using high-end technologies related to Health and Wellness industry.
- Collaborate closely with the development and product teams, scrum master, product owners on understanding project requirements.
- Build new and innovative products.
- Solid Agile Development Methodology.
- Solid QA Practice and Automation Framework.
- World-Class e-commerce platform.
- Microservices Architecture on AWS.
- Be part of Awesome team of 10 people in Costa Rica and bigger team in Utah, US.
- 4+ Years of experience in Software Quality Automation.
- Experience with Automation tools like Selenium.
- Experience with C#.
- Experience with Manual QA (a small percentage of manual QA work is needed).
- Strong QA analytical skills and experience of web application validation.
- Strong attention to detail, and excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Capable of reading complex requirements and technical specifications and translating them into clearly understandable test cases; demonstrates advanced writing ability.
- Working knowledge of test methodologies, processes, and tools.
- High intermediate level of English (B2).
- WFH (Up to 4 days).
- Game Room (Ping Pong, Wii U, Play Station, Arcade Machine, Geek Table Games, Foosball).
- Medical Insurance.
- Corporate Pluralsight, Udemy account.
- Happy Hour.
- Flexible Time.
- Cereal Bar, Healthy Snacks.
- Tech Talks.
- Career Path.
- Recreational Company Activities.
- Open space layout.
- Standing desk area.
- High-end equipment (Lenovo laptop, dual monitor).
- Social Program (HitCommunity).
- Company Awards.
- Sky TV at the office.
- Much more…
Are you curious already?
- Take a look at our company Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fusionhit/
- Take a look at our company culture video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u66tkPjdps
If you want to be part of FusionHit apply today! ** We are not offering relocation at this time. All Applicants must be legally eligible