We are looking for Product Owner to join our team! We value experience but more importantly, we prefer people with a good attitude and willingness to learn new technologies. Our core values start with “People First”. When you walk through FusionHit’s doors, you feel our culture. You feel the warmth. People look you in the eye, and they smile. They see you as the important and valuable person you are… whoever you are.
- Challenging and complex projects using high-end technologies related to the E-commerce and Wellness industry.
- Act as the servant leader on Agile Scrum teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering projects that provide exceptional business value to customers.
- Build new and innovative automated solutions.
- Solid Agile Development Methodology.
- World-Class e-commerce platform.
- Be part of a 10 people team in Costa Rica and a distributed team across the world.
- Partners with the Digital Product Manager (DPM) in their product vertical to understand the product roadmap, strategy, and the individual problems they’ve decided are worth solving.
- Collaborates with Architects to determine the best path forward to realize the product vision
- Produces high-quality user stories and acceptance criteria
- Grooms prioritizes and manages the team backlog based on business value and input from the Agile Team and Product.
- Provides iterative feedback on development activities within the Scrum practice
- Key member (major contributor) in Agile team functions such as daily stand-ups (SUMs), sprint reviews, retrospectives, sprint, and release planning, and product showcases
- Demonstrates produced value from completed sprints to the business and relevant stakeholders.
- Communicates and manages expectations on product progress within their respective verticals to DPMs and stakeholders.
- Drives activities to increase adoption of assigned products, such as developing content, tools, and training
- Embraces product vision and exceeds customer expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Technology, Business or related field preferred
- Understanding of systems analysis and design
- Previous experience with collecting information from business units and converting that information into actionable plans for development teams to execute
- Superior communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Agile Product Owner certification desired.
- Strong negotiating skills and the ability to build consensus across functional boundaries.
- Strong time and priority management – ability to identify and focus on critical issues.
- English Level C1
- WFH (Up to 5 days).
- Medical Insurance.
- Corporate Pluralsight, Udemy account.
- Flexible Time.
- Tech Talks.
- Career Path.
- Recreational Company Activities.
- High-end equipment (Lenovo laptop, a dual monitor).
- Social Program (HitCommunity).
- Company Awards.
- Much more…
Are you curious already?