Principal Software Engineer (React/.NET)
Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador
Posted 1 month ago
- Challenging and complex projects using high-end technologies related to Fitness Industry “Among the most respected in the world of fitness, helping people embrace physical activity and adopt a healthier lifestyle.”
- Collaborate closely with the development and product teams, scrum master, product owners on understanding project requirements.
- Build new and innovative products.
- Agile Development Methodology, Code Reviews.
- World-Class platform.
- GIT, Azure, CI/CD pipelines.
- 7+ years of experience in Enterprise Web Development.
- Experience working in Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Azure DevOps (formerly Team Foundation Server), build automation and cloud computing
- Solid communications skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with front end frameworks such as React is preferred
- Experience and knowledge of Azure SAAS and PAAS offerings is preferred
- High level of English Fluency (minimum of B2 required)
- Experience with a Public-Facing eCommerce site with responsive design
- Strong knowledge of Entity Framework, EDMX, and the creation of business object (middle layer) classes and methods utilizing LINQ to support UI developers
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts within SQL databases
- Works independently and from technical documentation such as functional specifications and wireframes
- Participates in development quality activities such as code reviews, integration testing
- Team Lead Experience
- Work From Anywhere!
- Private Medical Insurance
- Corporate Access to FusionHit Udemy Account
- Personal and Professional Development Courses & Certifications
- Flexible Schedule
- 3 Sick Days per year
- Birthday Off
- Extra Days for Special Occasions
- Team Building Meal Reimbursement
- Equipment Granted
- Monthly Recognitions
- High Impact Committees
- Flexible working schedule and environment
Are you curious already?
- View our Reviews on Glassdoor https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/FusionHit-Reviews-E4236409.htm
- Take a look at our company Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fusionhit/
- Take a look at our company culture video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u66tkPjdps