We are looking for NodeJS BackEnd Developers (Microservices & Data Pipeline) to join our team! We value experience but more importantly, we prefer people with a good attitude and willingness to learn new technologies. Our core values start with “People First”. When you walk through FusionHit’s doors, you feel our culture. You feel warmth. People look you in the eye, and they smile. They see you as the important and valuable person you are… whoever you are.
- Challenging projects using high-end technologies related to solar energy Industry.
- Closely collaborate with designers, product and program managers, and technical management to help ensure we are building the right things the right way.
- Solid development practice with DevOps, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and other agile development processes.
- Great software development culture of learning from and supporting each other across our entire group and having fun while doing it.
- Build new and innovative products and help individuals save money and save the planet.
- Travel to client’s facility for training.
- 2+ years of NodeJS experience, Python experience a plus.
- 4+ years of experience building web applications
- Strong experience with big data practices & tools and/or experience building IoT data pipelines.
- Understanding of RESTful services
- Experience developing microservices, DevOps, test automation and CI/CD
- Experience building on AWS infrastructure
- Strong sense of ownership and a desire to build cool stuff
- Able to convey technical information so that it is understood by the receiving party regardless of that party’s technical level
- Able to identify project risks and how to mitigate them, supporting activities needed for success (test planning, release planning, communication planning, etc.)
- Motivated to build unit and integration tests, emphasizing code quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- WFH (Up to 4 days).
- Game Room (Ping Pong, Wii U, Play Station, Arcade Machine, Geek Table Games, Foosball).
- Medical Insurance.
- Corporate Pluralsight, Udemy account.
- Happy Hour.
- Flexible Time.
- Cereal Bar, Healthy Snacks.
- Tech Talks.
- Career Path.
- Recreational Company Activities.
- Open space layout.
- Standing desk area.
- High-end equipment (Lenovo or MAC laptop, dual monitor).
- Social Program (HitCommunity).
- Company Awards.
- Sky TV at the office.
- Much more…
Are you curious already?
- Take a look at our company Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fusionhit/
- Take a look at our company culture video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u66tkPjdps
If you want to be part of FusionHit apply today! ** We are not offering relocation at this time. All Applicants must be legally eligible.