We are looking for Senior DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer to join our team! We value experience but more importantly, we prefer people with a good attitude and willingness to learn new technologies. Our core values start with “People First”. When you walk through FusionHit’s doors, you feel our culture. You feel warmth. People look you in the eye, and they smile. They see you as the important and valuable person you are… whoever you are.
- Challenging and complex projects using high-end technologies related to Health and Wellness industry.
- Collaborate with developers, QA, Operations and DevOps to support, develop, and improve the development pipeline
- Build new and innovative automated solutions.
- Solid Agile Development Methodology.
- World-Class e-commerce platform.
- Develop automated solutions to support and facilitate the development pipeline.
- Collaborate on self-service solutions and train development teams on related tools and processes to support the autonomous team model.
- Collaborate and coordinate with Infrastructure, Development, QA, Architecture, and Product owners to meet organizational goals.
- Support several non-production development environments as well as the eCommerce production environment.
- Participate in troubleshooting, debugging and general incident/problem management activities.
- Continuously improve the state of DevOps and SRE.
- Some on-call duties required.
- 4+ years of experience in Devops or similar role.
- SDLC and ALM concepts.
- CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus).
- Source Code Management and SCM Tools like Git/Bitbucket.
- Agile/Lean practices.
- Containers and Orchestration (Docker, Swarm/Kubernetes).
- Messaging Services (Rabbit, Kafka, MSMQ).
- IaaS, PaaS, and Infrastructure as Code.
- .NET Framework or other Object-Oriented Programming.
- Strong background in Linux and/or Windows System Administration.
- AWS or Azure experience preferred but not required.
- Experience with configuration management using SaltStack, Ansible, or equivalent.
- A working understanding of code and scripting (PowerShell, Python, etc..).
- Some experience in application/system performance monitoring (NewRelic, Nagios, etc…).
- High intermediate level of English (B2).
- WFH (Up to 4 days).
- Game Room (Ping Pong, Wii U, Play Station, Arcade Machine, Geek Table Games, Foosball).
- Medical Insurance.
- Corporate Pluralsight, Udemy account.
- Happy Hour.
- Flexible Time.
- Cereal Bar, Healthy Snacks.
- Tech Talks.
- Career Path.
- Recreational Company Activities.
- Open space layout.
- Standing desk area.
- High-end equipment (Lenovo laptop, dual monitor).
- Social Program (HitCommunity).
- Company Awards.
- Sky TV at the office.
- Much more…
Are you curious already?
- Take a look at our company Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fusionhit/
- Take a look at our company culture video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u66tkPjdps
If you want to be part of FusionHit apply today! ** We are not offering relocation at this time. All Applicants must be legally eligible.