We are seeking a high-performing, strategic leader who has a deep understanding of large-scale technical system deliveries, a strong execution and delivery background and the ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders
- Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion.
- Manage a delivery team to ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries.
- Oversee the daily activities of the delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
- Ensure that team maintains high level of competence and operational excellence.
- Evaluate the performance of team members and determine training needs.
- Serve as the primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns.
- Analyze customer orders, set delivery priorities and make schedule adjustments to meet timely delivery goals.
- Develop process improvements to achieve cost-effectiveness and time-saving.
- Make critical business decisions to meet customer expectations.
- Develop scope and budget for delivery projects
- Report delivery status to customers and develop required delivery documentations.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or related field.
- 8 years of related Software Delivery experience supporting and implementing large, complex multi-functional, and multi-location systems.
- Experience transitioning an IT Services Delivery Model methodology, including roadmap development, is required. Must have an advanced understanding of multiple delivery methodologies (Waterfall, Hybrid, Agile, Kanban, etc.) and experience transitioning from one to another.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Leadership capacity, managing large teams (direct & indirect) of software development professionals in multiple disciplines.
- Experience in managing change management activities from a leadership and technology perspective.
- Experience working in a project-based business, building scalable processes and teams to support the execution and delivery of solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle Process.
- Advanced project management capabilities.
- Strong exposure to integrating products or services into custom projects from a design and development perspective.
- Process improvement, development and implementation experience.
- Experience with Software Project Management tools used to track and manage project activities and progress. (JIRA)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience managing budgets for large-scale projects
- A drive for continuous improvement – personally, professionally, and in a team environment.
Our top candidates will have:
- Master’s degree in Software Engineering or related field.
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP)
- Agile certifications: SAFe, Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
What’s in it for you?
- Solving complex problems that improve daily the lives of people around the world.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in a high-growth industry.
- Career growth and development opportunities.
- Excellent benefits including Private Medical & Life Insurance, 5 Days of WFH, Flexible Time and much more…